Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime. Your house is not just your home, it is a serious investment in your future and where every aspect of your life unfolds. Purchasing a house can be an amazing journey and extremely overwhelming at the same time.
When you work with Andrews & Roberts, they will guide you through the home buying process from preliminary financing options to forecasting exit strategies. Susan & Justin’s white glove service and personal investment in your wants and needs will guide the way to purchase your dream home.
Our Buying Services Includes:
- Understanding Your Home Search – We recommend an in depth interview to discuss your specific wants and needs to find you the perfect new home
- Loan Options – We assist you with vetting mortgage brokers and explore preliminary loan options to keep you one step ahead of the competition
- Pre-Qualifying Property – Homes matching your criteria will be previewed to confirm they are worth your time for a visit. You will also be provided with local neighborhood information to ensure the area is the right fit for your lifestyle.
- Presenting Your Offer – With over 18 years of experience combine, we have formed strong relationships of trust with many of our colleagues that will give your offer the advantage of our respected reputation.
- Making Sense of Contracts, Disclosures & Reports – There is an abundance of paperwork to address when buying a home. We will provide you with thorough explanations of the residential purchase agreement, seller disclosures, reports and fees so you can make informed decisions.
- Property Investigation– Access to an extensive network of inspectors and specialists to investigate the property condition along with analyzing research for neighborhood conditions such as crime, traffic, schools, etc.
- Transaction Management -Step-by-step guidance through the escrow process to keep on track with important dates and contingency timelines along with managing escrow, title and the loan approval process to make the experience a seamless transaction.
- Closing Escrow & Moving – In preparation for your move, prior to the close of escrow we will send you a checklist to assist with your moving needs such as utility transfer, mail forwarding and can provide referrals for moving companies, interior designers, contractors, etc.
To plan the next steps for buying your new home please contact Andrews & Roberts today for your complimentary buyer’s consultation by filling out the form below: